Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yes We "Can"cun!

The rumors are true...the paparazzi followed me and my roommates on our Winter Getaway to Cancun.



That's ok though, we loved showing off for the camera.
















We did a lot of chatting and lounging around the beach...
















And dined at only the best locations...
















And we felt a lot of love for JetBlue, who sponsored our much needed getaway.



2 comments:

  1. Look how fun you are! I've been to Mexico twice and BOTH times I hated it. But only because the locations weren't great AND I was 6 months pregnant and my ankles swelled to the size of elephants!!
    Glad you were able to get away with your roomies. What a great way to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to escape to a warmer climate. Love that you can keep us posted on what's going on in your world. Hate that we see your family so infrequently. Hope to see your parents in April! Love you, Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete