OK...Mama Esplin's turn to add to the family blog and I'm technically challenged and can't figure out how to add a picture or music or anything! I'm hoping the family will forgive me and let me off the hook until I learn this stuff!Fall is my favorite time or year
You know it's fall when...
The pumpkin plates are on display in the pine hutch
We've EATEN our way through two days worth of the the fabulous talks of October General Conference. Ham and Cheese roll ups are still the main food staple for that weekend
Gardner Villages displays all their fun witches (pretend you see great pictures here of the fun time we had there!)
We get to see the the beautiful colors of leaves changing in the mountain via "mini" rides with Rick and Sherie
UEA and no homework for 3 whole days!
The air conditioner goes off and we freeze seeing how long we can make it until we have to turn the heater on
Hot chocolate and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for after school snack
I sure wish I could post some great pictures of the beautiful autumn colors and fun fall memories, but maybe your imagination will have to do this time around. I wonder if there's a way for my darling daughters to add pictures when they add comments? Maybe there is a little pumpkin treat for anyone who helps me out here!!
HAPPY FALL!
WOW that was good expecially since you watches me read it JK :) lovve Rachel
ReplyDeleteWOW!! I can practically see the pictures appear due to your awesome descriptions! Fall is my favorite time of year so I'm glad you dedicated a post to how fabulous it is. And for a pumpkin cookie, I'll come show you how to add pictures. Love you!
ReplyDeletesweet blog, mom:):)
ReplyDeleteps- I have no idea how this works.
pps- Can I still have a cookie??
Free food? I'm so there!
ReplyDeleteWHAT THE ESPLIN FAMILY HAS A BLOG?!?!?!? YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! One more blog to stalk!!!! Keep it up!!! Livin so far its really funny to catch up via blogs!!!! Love y'all!
ReplyDelete